Efficient use of critical resources like paper, water, electricity etc. by adopting pertinent technologies and processes eventually ushering in a shift towards a more mindful culture.
A shift to recycled and reusable products for key packaging materials across our supply chain.
To have zero waste offices
Appropriate waste segregation practices.
Commitment to 70% recycling and diversion from the landfill.
To offset 50% of environmental emissions by 2025.
Measurement of CHG emissions across our operations worldwide and our offices.
Extend support to carbon reduction projects relevant to our operations and suitable afforestation initiatives.
Steadily improve our performance as a ‘Certified Great Place to Work’ organization every year.
Our Holistic Approach to Employee Growth Story:
Focus on programs which support early life and old age where individuals are most vulnerable.
Broad categories defined under the aid are Medical, Education, Shelter and Food.
To nurture women leaders within the organization to hold key positions in the future.
Create a transparent hiring policy that is merit based and bias free which is open to representation from diverse communities.
Deliver Projects that have an impact on society at large.
Evaluate projects from an ESG lens.
Strengthening policies to secure company’s data while also securing critical data of our partners.
Implementation of data security infrastructure through policies and softwares.
Pioneering new technologies that create value for our end partners.
Constantly evaluate risks across the industries that we operate in.
Invest in emerging technologies and speedfast adoption.
1. Business Ethics – Building a strong self-regulatory value system across the organisation.
2. Strengthening Partner Ecosystem – Build strong and sustainable supply chains.
3. Crafting policies to promote open culture – Facilitate and enable platforms to create dialogue with senior stakeholders.
‘Commtel is committed to support 11 of the 17 UN SDGs with its Corporate ESG Strategy and Approach’
1. No Poverty
2. Zero hunger
3. Good Health and Wellbeing
4. Gender Equality
5. Decent Work and
6. Industry, Innovation and Infrastructure
7. Responsible Consumption and Production
8. Climate Action
9. Life on Land
10. Peace, Justice and Strong Intuitions
11. Partnership for the Goals